Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Milton Fields: Profound

I appreciate the opportunity that Raise Your Hand Texas has provided me to attend the Harvard Graduate School of Education. I have heard so much and witnessed so many great conversations; it is difficult to concentrate on any one thing to comment on. We are learning about leadership and one of the most profound statements that I have heard since I have been here is "Leadership is the most observed and least understood phenomenon on Earth". I will keep in touch as the days progress. Once again, thanks for the opportunity.

Milton R. Fields III

1 comment:

Mateen Ajala Diop said...

THe Harvard Institute was one of the most important educational events I have ever attended! Chock full of information and insight, the institute provided me a myriad of ideas to implement at my school. I met new friends and colleagues and look forward to exchanging ideas throughout the year. Great job Harvard!!!