Thursday, July 31, 2008

Joseph Showell: Tremendous Experience

The Urban School Leaders conference was a tremendous experience. Everything about the experience was rewarding. The faculty at Harvard were outstanding. The speakers were experts in their craft. They all engaged the group and challenged our thinking. The environment was extremely supportive to learning. I had the opportunity to meet several new friends from across the nation. I am especially glad I got to meet my San Antonio, and Fort Worth friends. I want to specially thank Chris for saving my seat each day. My delay in reporting is because I wanted to share some of the 100 photos I took while at Harvard, but I could not wait to express my gratitude to Raise Your Hand Texas. Thank you again for the FIRST CLASS learning opportunity. I promise the experience will have a positive effect on my leadership.

Joseph Showell

No comments: