Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kathy Robinson: Thanks!

I have been home a week from my awesome school experience in Boston. I have been reading the blogs everyday. I needed time to let it all sink in before I responded.

I read the words others used to describe this time: Experience of a Lifetime, Refreshing, Inspiring, Amazing, Intellectual Opportunity, etc. I agree with them all. I enjoyed the speakers and tried to take something from each one. I mailed my notes and books home and I can’t wait for them to arrive. I have been bugging my family everyday about checking the mail! I could not wait to meet with my principal friends and tell them all about the experience! I am looking forward to this new school year more than I ever have due to Raise Your Hand Texas! Thank you so much for this opportunity. Not only did I get great information from the speakers but I made several new friends who were willing to share fabulous ideas from their campus.

Thank you so much Beth for your beginning of the year ideas. I have already started talking to my staff about 100% of 100%. Beth, thank you for your ideas about the Fred Factor. I ordered and received the book already! I can’t wait to tell my staff about Fred. Margaret, thank you so much for your information on Math. Mike and Bob, thank you for your funny stories! I also enjoyed everyone in Group #2. John, I have repeated your poem about kids on buses several times since I have been home. I enjoyed all of you! Please keep in touch. Your ideas, stories and time together meant more to me than you will ever know!

Kathy Robinson

No comments: